- WE GO ON
- ADRIAN O.SALES
WE GO ON
- Piece concept (comment from the artist at the time of selection)
- 34 light boxes mounted on the 2 inner side of the cubicle wall. Each pannel are digitally reproduce, in black and white and varied in sizes, will cover the inner and outer surface of the cubicle. 16 top pannels represent the pure human breed that carries the genetic information (memory) passed down from generation to generartion since the origin of life. 18 lower pannels are the hybrid human who still carries the original genetic information but out of neccessity to survive they were augmented with good machines that contain artificial inteligent. They [AI] are based from the original genetic information combined with the new memory that are consistently recorded and being protected by the good AI. Projected video on the two other inner wall also represent the combined digitally reproduced information(momory). The stair is an access, depending on who you are and what you can do, to the information about the stored memory.
- Piece introduction
- Video that has human genetic information motif is projected on the cubicle wall. Visitors see it form the stair in the cubicle.
It is the artwork that human memory and atificial inteligent work together and will go on begood the future.
Artist introduction video
Piece introduction video
ADRIAN O.SALES （kanagawa prefecture）
- Born in the Philippines.
- TALIWAS SA ARAW（solo exhibition）, UP Vargas Museum, Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines
- GYPSY PUGUE（solo exhibition）, ANITA Gallery,Casa San Miguel, San Antonio,Zambales, Philippines
- NAKANPO SA POSITIBO（solo exhibition）,ANITA Gallery, Casa San Miguel, San Antonio,Zambales, Philippines
- KASAKU AWARD,TOYAMA CITY ART FEST,TOYAMA CITY,JAPAN
- CASA REJIDENCY EXHIBIT（group exhibition）, ANITA Gallery, Casa San Miguel, San Antonio,Zambales, Philippines