Open Application Requirements
- Applicants qualification
- Those who understand the objective of Art Award IN THE CUBE 2023 and, if selected, will work on completing the production of their work in a responsible manner (Both individuals and groups, in any age group, of any nationality are eligible).
- “REAL” no yukue (Where “REALITY” Goes)
- Regulations for works to be submitted etc.
- Works that have already been made public are not accepted. Only one work per individual or per group is accepted.
- Size and other requirements for a work to be submitted.
- A work to be submitted in a cubicle space, measuring 4.8 m (w) × 4.8 m (d) × 3.6 m (h).
- Selection fee
- ¥5,000 (yen)
- Prize money
Reception of applications:December 24 (Fri.) 2021 – May 16 (Mon.) 2022Primary selection:Late September 2022Preliminary production of exhibits:Mid-October 2022 – Late March 2023Installation of exhibits:Late March – Early April 2023Exhibition:April 22 (Sat.) – June 18 (Sun.) 2023
Applications are no longer accepted.